Back to School Fun!

Back to School Pillow Box
That was this week's challenge for the designers of The Cutting Cafe. Out of the challenge files, I chose this one. It was a tough decision . . . all of the designs included in this set are cute! There is even a school bus opening on one of them that you use a piece of clear transparency and make a see through window! So cute. Probably not the best idea to have a white background for this picture, but I hope you can see it ok. The paper I chose looks like ruled notebook paper. The pillow box is large enough to be filled with a gift card, plus some school supplies like a small calculator, fun shaped erasers, or even some "fun sized" candy bars. I sent this one home with my friend Kerry for her daughter.

Make sure you stop by the Cutting Cafe and see what all the other designers did! It is just amazing how different everyone creates the same basic pattern. I get inspired each time I look at the designs, and I sure you will too! You can see them all HERE.

Comments

Post a Comment