Pumpkins!

Textured pumpkins!
Pumpkin Trio envelope
Three little textured pumpkins! Oh, and just a little spider. Aren't they cute? This file is from The Cutting Cafe (as all of the BEST files are . . .). I love them! I used my Cuttlebug to texture them up, and cut the smallest one out of burlap. I most likely won't to that again. Seems a little ragged on the edges to me, but oh well. Maybe I used the wrong settings? And yes, I know my card looks eerily similar to Regina's. What can I say, except that she has the best ideas, so how could I not copy?

The base of this card is brown craft card stock, and the envelope is made from it, too. I'm tying it closed with raffia and attaching a little pumpkin I created using the new Print Then Cut feature on my Cricut Explore. LOVE THAT! I used Print Then Cut for the little spider on the card, too. 

I'll be giving this little card to a friend at work, who has been going through some stressful times lately. Her dad called her "Pumpkin" as a little girl (maybe he still does), and once she let that slip out I've called her that, too. I think this will make her smile, since she isn't expecting it.

And HEY! Who's ready for the 24 hour craft day on HSN Tuesday? I already have the day off . . . 

Comments

  1. oh my word dee, love love love your pumpkins and i really love your dot work..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pumpkins and esp the burlap. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute Dee!! The burlap is a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your trio of pumpkins and while the embossed ones are FANtastic the little burlap pumpkin stole my heart. Awesome inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems that the burlap has stolen all our hearts, but it brings so much to the table to compliment the beautifully embossed orange and black pumpkins too. Awesome job with this card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how cute!!! Love the pumpkin on the envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous!!! I love that burlap pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment