Cutting Cafe Challenge - Letters!

"L"ove is . . . Colin & Natalie!
‪#‎imadeit‬ ‪#‎cricut
Hello everyone!
The Cutting Cafe Design Team assignment this week was to use either a single letter, or a folded letter card from The Cutting Cafe file set called A-Z Shaped Cards (you can find the set here). I knew exactly what letter I wanted - L for Love! My son and his beautiful girlfriend are the perfect example of love, and I wanted to use them as my inspiration.

After making the card, I used one of my favorite photos, turned it black and white, and re-sized it to fit in my card. Perfect! I hope they like it!

Comments

  1. OH MY WORD, OH MY THIS IS BEAUTIFUL, THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! They are a beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very elegant:) The pictures goes perfect with this creation:) beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! The picture is perfect and I love the pops of red.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute with the picture popping out the side of the card like that, it really makes a statement!! Nice job! Chauntelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. You Rocked this card!! Love how you coordinated the black & white with a pop of red. Excellent photo choice. ..we can feeling the Love oozing out!! Great Job:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment