Pumpkin Shaker Card

Pumpkin Shaker Card
The Design Team from The Cutting Cafe had a very fun assignment this time! Well, they are always fun, but this was a new kind of card for me - a shaker card. I actually used three of Regina's files for this. The main card is the Halloween and Fall Shaker Card set. It includes several different sentiments. You can purchase a set of 5 designs, or purchase them individually. They are all SO cute! The set is the way to go.
I printed cut the background using the EEK Background set.
The pumpkin face is from the Pumpkin Bag Template. I just cut the face from black vinyl and put it on my transparency. After everything was assembled I gently inked around my pumpkin with brown ink.
After I "fired" my cool temp glue gun and went back to my trusty ATG, this card flew together. So fun!

Comments

  1. i soooooooooooo love this dee, the background paper is just the right touch...you so rock girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee!!! This is soooo cute! I love that you put a face on your pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek is absolutely perfect backing for your shaker card. I love so much the elements you put together here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shaker card turned out soooooo cute, Dee!! That Eek background paper is absolutely perfect for this card!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment